- In Ohio, African Americans make up only 12% of the total population yet 37.1% of abortions were performed upon black women in 2010.
- “According to the 2000 Census, Hispanics have replaced African-Americans as the largest minority group in the U.S. The loss of over 14.5 African-American children through abortion has played a significant part in this population decline. The number has increased by over 1.5 million abortions between 2004-2006.”
- More African American babies have been killed by abortion during the past 30 years than the total number of African American deaths from all other causes combined since 1973.
- African-American and Hispanic American women account for over half of all abortions performed each year in the United States.
- 79 percent of Planned Parenthood's abortion clinics are located in minority neighborhoods. The following is a map of Planned Parenthood's abortion facilities placed in the Ohio counties most densely populated by African Americans.
Read about Planned Parenthood's connection to abortions in minority communities on Live Action's website.
 2010 Ohio Abortion Report
 US Census Bureau, 2000 Census
 Based on statistics from US Center for Disease Control National Vital Statistics Reports
 Guttmacher Institute, “Facts on Induced Abortions in the United States,” Guttmacher Institute, August 2011, Web. 18 July 2012. <http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html>.