What Ohio Right to Life Does
- Offer age-appropriate educational programs on fetal development, abortion, abortion alternatives, end-of-life issues, the pro-life movement, and current topics in bio-ethics to churches, schools, colleges, and community groups.
- Provide pro-life educational materials such as books, videos, pamphlets, and articles for use at churches, schools, fairs, and other public forums.
- Develop and maintain a grassroots network of Ohioans who advocate for life issues with their elected state and federal representatives.
- Support appropriate legislation that helps protect the right to life of all innocent human beings.
- Give life-saving information to women and families faced with a crisis pregnancy or those facing a terminal illness about where to go for help.
- Assist students of all levels with research on pro-life issues.
- Publish a quarterly/seasonal newsletter to educate ORTL membership about current pro-life initiatives.
- Maintain a state-of-the-art website with up-to-date information on pro-life issues and perspectives.
For more on the work of Ohio Right to Life, view the most recent annual report by clicking here.