Choice Processing and Resolution- Understanding the Dynamics of Denial and Other Aspects of Abortion Grief
Hosted by Pregnancy Decision Health Centers
Registration is from 7:30am-8:30am. Seminar begins promptly at 8:30am and ends at 4:30pm. Cost includes 6 CPEs, a course manual, handouts, and a box lunch.
- In-depth discussion of grief after abortion including:
- Fetal-michrochimerism study,
- Disenfranchised grief and denial,
- Trauma bond grief and why the cycle is different than "different grief"
- In-depth discussion of trauma bond cycle including how shame and loyalty feed into the denial process,
- Practical tools for professionals and other concerned parties can use to begin breaking the denial barrier,
- Understanading the mental health issues relating to unresolved grief after abortion.
6 CPE for counselors, social workers, and marriage and family therapists as approved by CSWMFT Board of Ohio.
All other certificate recipients are responsible to verify with their state board.
April 29, 2016 at 8:30am - 4:30pm
Pregnancy Decision Health Centers · 614.888.8774
$49.00 USD · Purchase tickets
Be the first to comment
Sign in with