Tomorrow, 2020 will be over. Although this year has been rife with hardship and heartbreak, Pro-Life Ohio has never ceased advocating for the most vulnerable. Planned Parenthood won’t stop for a pandemic, and neither did we.
In 2020 Ohio Right to Life…
- Held Planned Parenthood accountable when they continued to jeopardize vulnerable life by using up vital PPE in the middle of a pandemic
- Launched our Online Baby Shower Initiative to support Ohio’s Pregnancy Centers whose resources have been stretched thin during COVID-19
- Stood strong during election season, distributing nearly 1,500 “Vote Pro-Life” yard signs and educating Ohioans on the candidates
- Fearlessly advocated for life at the Ohio Statehouse, seeing three of our pro-life pieces of legislation signed into law, including a ban on Telemedicine Abortions
- Introduced the Human Life Protection Act, a trigger ban that would end abortion in Ohio if and when Roe v. Wade is overturned
We’ve accomplished so much in 2020, but we’re ready to move forward like never before. In 2021, we’re taking on Planned Parenthood and going all in to end abortion in our state. We would be honored to be in that fight with you by our side.
As the end of 2020 approaches, we hope you'll consider a year-end, tax-deductible contribution to the Ohio Right to Life Educational Fund. Any donations made to this fund by TODAY, 12/31 can still be claimed on your taxes.
I know money is so tight for many of you, and I want you to know that we see the sacrifices you are making for life.
If you’re able, would you give $15, $50 or even $100 now and stand with us in the fight for life?
No matter how you are able to give- by prayer, by volunteering, or with a monetary gift- we are so incredibly thankful for you. YOU make our successes possible. YOU are why Ohio is pro-life. YOU are ending abortion.
There is so much left to do, but we are ready to move forward boldly for life, regardless of what 2021 holds. Vulnerable women need us and the lives of innocent babies hang in the balance. In 2021, Pro-Life Ohio is ready to fight for life.
Are you with us?
Forward For Life,
P.S. As a thank you for your dedication to the cause of life, our Director of Legislative Affairs, Jessica Warner, and I recorded our final 2020 episode of The Pro-Life Ohio Podcast. In it, we look back on Pro-Ohio’s victories for life and look forward with hope to a new year of advocacy. May it be an encouragement for the year ahead. God Bless you and Happy New Year!