2018 March for Life is January 19, 2018!
The March for Life is coming up next week. We want to fill you in on all things March for Life!
1. This past week, we interviewed Jeanne Mancini, the president of March for Life. Jeanne told us about her vision for this year's march and three ways that Marchers can prepare for next week. To listen to this podcast, click here.
2. If you're planning on being in D.C. for the March for Life, consider stopping by one of the several congressional receptions. Ohio Right to Life is hosting an event with Sen. Rob Portman and Rep. Jim Jordan. For more information on this event, click here, or information on the other congressional receptions, click here.
3. So, you can't make the trek to D.C. for the March but still want to be involved? We have dozens of events listed on our website across Ohio. Click on the map below to find events near you!
4. Do you want to represent Ohio with pro-life pride? Then you'll want to pick up one of our FREE Ohio March for Life signs. We only have 60 left, and it is first come, first serve! To get a sign, click here.
5. No matter whether you're in Ohio or D.C., take pictures of yourself and your group and send them to us! We want to repost your pictures with our Pro-Life Ohio signs. Also, tag us on social media!
Do you like this post?