It is time to begin planning for the 2023 Youth Oratory Contest! Please consider hosting a contest this year for the youth in your community. The winner of the state contest, as always, will receive an all-expense paid trip to the national contest in Pittsburgh, PA during the National Right to Life Convention from June 23-24, 2023
Hosting a contest is simple:
- Find a location to hold the contest (school classroom, church, hall)
- Decide on a date and time (between February and April)
- Promote! Get the word out to youth groups, local high schools and the members of your affiliate.
- Find three community members to judge your contest!
- Host the contest and send winner information to Ohio Right to Life!
Email Elizabeth Marbach at [email protected] to register or ask any questions!
Congratulations to our 2022 Ohio Right to Life State Oratory Contest Winners
1st Place: Siobhan Knox
2nd Place: Amber Crider
3rd Place: Alyssa Arling
Be the first to comment
Sign in with