This is an emergency action alert from Susan B. Anthony List and Ohio Right to Life.Read more
Ohio Right to Life Hails Third Victory for Pro-life GovernorRead more
The following post is by Michael Gonidakis, president of Ohio Right to Life.
While the Republican presidential field has candidates who unabashedly support the sanctity of human life, from my vantage point in Ohio, one candidate stands out—a candidate who has signed 17 pro-life laws in the last five years and under whose leadership abortion rates have plummeted.Read more
As an Ohio voter, I commit to voting pro-life in 2016. I pledge to vote based on these values:
- Protecting the sanctity of human life from conception until natural death
- The appointment of a Supreme Court Justice who will overturn Roe v. Wade
- De-funding Planned Parenthood
- Prohibiting abortions on babies who can feel pain
- Opposing the life-threatening policies of Obamacare
- Religious freedom and all of the protections of conscience afforded by the First Amendment
I pledge to vote pro-life in 2016, to stand for human life and dignity and to support candidates who do the same!
Today, at the Ohio Union at The Ohio State University, Governor John Kasich announced that he is running for President of the United States!Read more