A new video posted on YouTube features Ted Strickland, pro-abortion candidate for US Senate, joking that Justice Antonin Scalia's death came "at a good time."
As you know, Justice Scalia's passing struck the pro-life community hard. The loss of Justice Scalia was the loss of a brilliant legal scholar who opposed Roe v. Wade in strong, unrelenting language. Justice Scalia's death set into motion a race to fill his vacancy, increasing the stakes for Election 2016.
Last night, at the Democratic National Convention, Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards was given the stage to promote abortion.Read more
As an Ohio voter, I commit to voting pro-life in 2020. I pledge to vote based on these values:
- Protecting the sanctity of human life from conception until natural death
- The appointment of Supreme Court justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade
- De-funding Planned Parenthood
- Prohibiting abortions on babies who can feel pain
- Opposing the life-threatening policies of Obamacare
- Religious freedom and all of the protections of conscience afforded by the First Amendment
I pledge to vote pro-life in 2020, to stand for human life and dignity and to support candidates who do the same!
Second Legislator Loses Endorsement Following Vote Against De-funding Planned Parenthood
Proclaimed Pro-life Senator Votes Twice Against Ohio Right to Life Legislation