The spin-doctors at Planned Parenthood are working overtime. It appears that Planned Parenthood is spending their war chest at public relations firms to shoot the pro-life messenger with weak opposition research.
Just yesterday, they trumpeted a new poll that claims over 60 percent of Ohio voters oppose de-funding Planned Parenthood. Such a move, they say, would hurt the re-election of pro-life Republicans.
But recent history and real facts tell a different story in Ohio.
Here's a quick run-down of what happened in Ohio leading up to and during Election 2014:
- In 2013, Governor Kasich signed a budget bill that included the first steps to de-fund Planned Parenthood.
- Pro-abortion Democrat Ed FitzGerald ran for Governor with the "war on women" as a major platform.
- FitzGerald chose Sharen Neuhardt, a former Planned Parenthood board member, as his running mate
- In Election 2014, Governor Kasich won 86 out of 88 counties.
- In head-to-head races against Planned Parenthood candidates, 79% of Ohio Right to Life PAC endorsed candidates won election.
There's no doubt: In 2014, Planned Parenthood lost BIG in Ohio--even after our pro-life leaders began the process of de-funding them!
If Election 2014 tells us anything, it's that pro-life leaders have nothing to fear when it comes to de-funding Planned Parenthood. The truth is, Planned Parenthood's new poll was bought and paid for by Planned Parenthood itself. A majority of Americans oppose the sale of aborted babies' organs.
Certainly, this is the weakest we've ever seen the abortion giant.
Will you sign our petition to de-fund Planned Parenthood today? If you've already signed, take the next step and send a letter to your State Representative telling them you support the de-funding of Planned Parenthood.
As an Ohio voter, tell the world that you refuse to stand for Planned Parenthood's abominations.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with